Constructivism – a theory that suggest learners construct knowledge out of their experiences
Interactive contents facilitates learning. At times, even shortening the duration required for one to grasp a concept in the subject delivered. Web-based WebApps interactive contents also enables easy access anywhere over the Internet. Interactive contents are a great add-on in the new Flip Classroom environment. Coupling a collaborative Flip classroom environment with Interactive contents has proven to be one of the most effective way for both young and adult learners.
An ideal learning environment consists of the following:
1. An interactive display device – e.g. Multi-touch whiteboard
2. A collaboration solution that enables files sharing, BYOD (bring your own device)
3. Interactive content library (to support learning and understanding)
4. A lesson recording platform for future re-presentation, revision and referencing.
5. Learning management System.
If you are interested in exploring the use of interactive contents for your learning and training needs, or build a fully interactive collaboration learning environment, do contact to us for a free demonstration today.
To advertise on our many digital screens located around Singapore, get in touch with us today.