Interactive Touch Screen
For Education and Business
Our digital interactive touch screen packages utilises multi-touch screens.
Touch screen components
An interactive touch screen is made up of two key components:
1. The display screen (noted by the resolutions – e.g. HD, Full-HD, 4K, 8K)
2. The sensory feature depending on the sensor technology used
Interactive touch screen – Sensing Technology
There are several touch sensing technologies currently in the market. Each with its their own specific strengths and weaknesses. These are some things to look out for in interactive screens:
1. Touch sensing sensitivity – a function of the resolution of the sensing device
2. Touch sensing technology – InfraRed, Capacitive, camera based and other variants.
3. Touch sensing responsiveness (any processing lag – especially visible through writing and drawing)
4. Surface finishing – some may offer surface treatment like anti-glare, frosted non-reflective surfaces.
5. Weight of the screen – larger formats touch screens with tempered glass is heavy. Their weight may exceed intended mounting location.
6. Size of touch screen – size of some interactive touch screens may be different from screen without touch capability.
This is an example of a pedestal-type interactive screen solution. The size of the screen is 49″. This is a good size for public space and the size facilitates group viewing content.
To learn more about C2S2 get in touch with us today.